Friday, August 27, 2010

Time

I think Virginia Wolfe had said it best in
A Room With a View.


If one does not have time to write, despite the fact that she has talent, nothing will come of her skills. I need money, so therefore I work. I'm tired at the end of the day and have no drive to write.

Where has this motivation gone? I miss it. I wish I were as driven as I once was. Back in college, there wasn't a day that went by that I didn't write SOMETHING.

I don't know what this means for my dream career. I fear I'm doomed to be mundane and unknown. I'm afraid my fate is to be a dreamer who regrets not following dreams.

1 comment:

  1. Travel. Go to Europe again. Switch coasts and come see me for awhile. Get some perspective. Don't get complacent. Run from aggressive mediocrity, because that is not good enough for you.

    ReplyDelete